We are seeking a dynamic and passionated Social Media Officer to join the Noe Nature Team in Baillonville. Apply if you want to work at the centre of a cutting-edge Online Commerce and Consumer Product Marketing project.
The Social Media Officer Job
You want to be part of a high-calibre team that is both creative and professional. The Social Media Officer will play a crucial role in establishing our digital marketing organisation, galvanising the Noe Nature’s Brands communities, and helping us to bring our Welness alternative to mass product alive.
You will collaborate with the Online and Sales teams within the Noe Nature organisation, including product and marketing, to ensure we create and launch social content that allows our solutions to be effectively positioned, communicated, and differentiated in the eyes of prospective users, developers and partners.
You will work across the entire lifecycle of marketing activities, from strategic planning to content development to campaign execution and post-launch retrospectives. You will be the driving force for ideating and innovating social media activities and will take ownership of our key channels of Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram (and others in the future).
- Increase awareness, visibility, recognition and reach among the target audience on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Discord. This includes promoting the company’s products, services, people, and unique value proposition.
- Foster meaningful interactions and engagement with the target audience across our social media platforms.
- Work with the wider Noe Nature team to develop compelling and relevant content that resonates with our target audience.
- Build and nurture a community of followers, users, and advocates across our social channels.
- Generate leads and drive traffic to relevant Noe Nature pages and content through social media activities.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of social media campaigns and initiatives and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Identify and explore collaboration opportunities with thought leaders, industry experts, and businesses that share Noe Nature’s vision and mission.
Research & Analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments related to Household products and Tea.
- Conduct analysis to see how Noe Nature’s competitors use social media, and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of social media activity and make recommendations for what we can improve in future.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, and technologies.
Campaign Design & Content Creation
- Work with colleagues to create compelling and relevant social content, including original posts, graphics, videos, and other media formats.
- Develop strategies to encourage audience engagement and interactions.
- Curate and share relevant industry news, updates, and insights to keep our team and audience informed and engaged.
Channel Management & Community Engagement
- Manage social media platforms (initially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram) and campaigns, including planning, scheduling and optimization.
- Drive brand awareness and recognition for Noe Nature through consistent messaging, tone, and visuals across all platforms.
- Initiate and participate in conversations, respond to comments and messages, and build relationships with followers, users, and advocates.
- Monitor discussions with the Noe Nature community and respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Analysis & Reporting
- Use analytical tools to monitor and evaluate Noe Nature’s social media presence, engagement rate, SEO, and traffic performance.
- Report to the Marketing Team and Noe Nature Leadership on campaign performance on a regular basis, and make recommendations for where we can improve or invest further in supporting our growing community.
Collaborations and Partnerships
- Identify people and organisations where collaboration or a formal partnership could increase reach or benefit the Noe Nature community.
- Recommend potential platforms or events which present a strong opportunity to engage existing and prospective Noe Nature audiences.
- Work with the Noe Nature Advisory Board (respected thought leaders and practitioners in the areas of Blockchain, cryptography and data protection) to ideate on unique and compelling content.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing LinkedIn, Twitter, and Discord channels and achieving measurable results.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, best practices, and paid social media strategies..
- Ability to think creatively and develop engaging content that resonates with target audiences, particularly software engineers..
- Ability to moderate discussions, handle customer inquiries, and resolve conflicts in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Ability to craft compelling and concise messages tailored to specific platforms and audiences.
- Proficient in social media analytics tools and data interpretation. Ability to track, analyse, optimise and report on key metrics.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Attention to detail is essential.
- Positive attitude, proactive approach, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media.
- Experience in fostering and managing online communities.
- French and English; Dutch is an asset.
- Experience working in a remote team environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience defining metrics and measuring the success of campaigns or initiatives that are launched.
Noe Nature is a centralized organization and therefore this is a on-site position. Due to team distribution, we are ideally searching for someone in South Belgium in the Durbuy area.
- Flexible schedule
- Phone Package
- Learning & Development Opportunities